- Chairman of the Board of Utica Physicians Association
- Associate Editor of the Journal of Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
- Dr. Cox is a Volunteer Editor for the Journal “Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery” and “Orbit”, an Owasso High School Volunteer Tennis Coach, and Vice Chief of Ophthalmology at Hillcrest Hospital. In addition to his volunteerism, he stays immersed in providing personalized care for each of his patients and being an involved father of two.
- Clinical Assistant Professor at University of Oklahoma School of Medicine-Tulsa
- Adjunct Clinical Professor at OSU School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Volunteer Clinical Preceptor at NSU School of Optometry in Tahlequah
- Assistant Medical Director at Oklahoma Lions Eye Bank
- Vice-Chair Ophthalmology Section Ascension-St. John Medical Center, Tulsa
- Associate Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at The University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
- Dr. Siddiqui is a member of Tulsa County Medical Association, Oklahoma State Medical Association, and American Medical Association. He has been serving OU Bedlam Clinic since 2013, and accepts patients referred from Good Samaritan Clinic, St. John Charity care, St. Francis Charity Care, and many others.
- Dr. Hasbrook participates in programs offered by Tulsa County Medical Society (TCMS) and Xavier Medical Clinic by seeing clients referred from these facilities in her office at no cost.
- For years Dr. Weiss ran a clinic at the Day Center for the Homeless, is very supportive of Women in Recovery, and is also involved in Youth Services of Tulsa. He sees clients in office referred from each of these Tulsa programs free of charge. Dr Weiss believes goodness for health requires not only taking care of the body, but also taking care of the spirit.